Through feedback, I work with organizations to help them reach the truth from employees and foster increased empathy within their places of work, wherever that may be in these unpredictable days.
My ‘You and Your Business’ radio show on Dublin City FM each week is one of the highlights of my week. Every Friday at 12.30 I get to meet some exceptional people who regularly surprise and delight me with their stories of achievement and innovation. The show has built a loyal listenership since launching in 2009 and the range of special guests on the show continues to expand. If you have a story to tell about your business please feel free to send me an email and let’s have a chat soon.
I improve Engagement using Empathetic Practices
Welcome, we’re here to help, we just need to explain a few things first…
this might involve a few short questions.
We all like hearing the truth. Revealing it helps facilitate change in people and through their engagement prompts organisations to seek alternative ways to doing things.
- What are you doing to facilitate change in your organisation?
- How will you get at the truth, are you ready to face the bare facts?
The answer to these questions can only be found by looking inward and asking the difficult questions of yourself and others around you. Happily, at TalkBack we go a long way to providing the answers by asking the right engaging questions one to one.
- Have you the necessary skillset available in your company to listen accurately to what your employees have to say?
Listen here to a welcome message from TalkBack…
Greater Engagement Leads to Greater Productivity
How we begin to help you
- How do you discover what your clients think of you, or your organisation?
- When was the last time you talked with your staff to establish how they feel, to guage their mood?
- Would you like help affirming the truth, can you handle hearing honest opinions expressed by people you respect? What have you to fear?
TalkBack takes a pro-active approach using engaging questions leading to revealing answers.
There’s no swift answer to deciding which form of engagement strategy is suited best to you in order to connect better and more effectively with your employees.
One thing is certain however, it’s going to involve one to one conversations with your people, some of whom you may not have considered opening a line of communication with before now.
- How do you communicate effectively with your people?
- Do you use emails, presentations or think-ins?
- If you were confronted in a communal canteen by a staff member, would that feel out of the ordinary to you? In fact, is there a communications disconnect going on within your company?
TalkBack opens conversations with your people on your behalf and helps take the awkwardness out of hearing sometimes emotional views, expressed openly in a 1 to 1 meeting. Conversations are carried out in confidence and anonymity is guaranteed to the participants. (names are not asked). Good Communication is a Conversation!
I have been a Coach for over 15 years, but I been coaching people for most of my career. Seeing the enlightenment and progress made by people I have worked with is one of the best parts of my job. To be successful a coach must inspire, challenge, work to deadlines and be in a position to measure effectiveness. The feelgood factor from a person or group who benefit from coaching sessions is particularly motivating and seriously beneficial.
Don is somebody who has been mentoring and coaching clients facing a wide variety wide of challenges in a personal and business capacity for more than 35 years. He brings a wealth of knowledge to his role as an experienced Mentor, Coach and Mediator whose background is steeped in people well-being and engagement productivity projects.
Start the conversation
There is a saying that still holds true today…
“If nothing changes, everything remains the same”
We can assist you in bringing about real change in your organisation.
It’s your call – we hope to hear from you soon for all the right reasons.
Trained to Listen – Primed to Help