The Credit Union network of branches in Ireland is crucial to the social fabric of our country. Robert Cooper CEO of St Patrick’s Credit Union, one of Ireland’s largest and oldest Credit Unions explains the role of Credit Unions and why St Patrick’s CU is expanding and consolidating the number of branches in it’s branch network.
Radio Show podcasts
- Joe Behan talks Dispute Resolution with Don Harris on Dublin City FM
- The Shackleton Exhibition on You and Your Business with Don Harris
- So you want to feel good, this conversation with Carol Conway is for you.
- The Straight Talker Alec Drew with Don Harris on Dublin City FM talking Design
- You and Your Business with Don Harris chatting with Aidan McCormack Emotive Coaching
- How we help you
- Lisa Hughes of Arena Coaching talks Hearts and Minds at Work with Don Harris
- Event Maestro Graham Mulcahy GTM Events in conversation with Don Harris on Dublin City FM
- How to make money and love your work with Ewa Pietrzak Abundant Coaching chatting to Don Harris of TalkBack
- About Us
- Podcasts & Videos